Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2- ICRT Certification
- Would you like to reduce your stress levels and sleep better?
- How about a heightened spiritual connection that fosters a deep sense of peace?
- Wouldn’t you want to have a life free of emotional distress or physical pain?
So gift yourself the Magic of Reiki ... What is Reiki? Reiki, meaning “Universal Life Energy” in Japanese, is an energy healing technique that is administered by hands-on and visualization techniques without the use of touch. It aims to restore and balance the flow of life force energy in the body’s energy system, resulting in a natural state of health and wellbeing by releasing toxins and existing conflicts between mind, body, and spirit. Based on personal experience, the testimonies of a long list of our students and practitioners world over, Reiki is a great tool to relieve stress, pain and symptoms of various medical conditions. It is a gentle and safe technique to help reduce stress, stimulate the immune system, and improve mental balance and peace. It works effectively when used in conjunction with any other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve or reduce side effects and accelerate recovery. Reiki can be learnt and used by anybody to enhance the ability of the body and mind to heal itself. Here we conduct Usui Reiki Level I & II as a 2 day workshop, covering:
- Both the attunements (initiations)
- Reiki Hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques as taught by Dr. Usui including:
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-ho, developing your intuition
- Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed
- Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki
- Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field
- Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- Detailed information on using Reiki II symbols
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing
Reiki Healing Centres in Bangalore
Reiki Classes in Bangalore
The manual and contents of the workshop are in accordance with the International Center for Reiki Training ( ICRT ). The workshop is designed as a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self –treatment, using the Reiki II symbols and all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Duration : 2 days
Time : 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Programs and Services
Traquil Gardens in The news
Contents are comming soon...
Contents are coming....